GraceBase empowers people to CONNECT by providing church staff with administrative tools that help the congregation to engage with the body.
GraceBase is a church management software solution designed to empower people in ministry by simplifying administrative tasks.
Ways to Stay Connected:
Children’s Check-in | Online Registration | Prayer Request Management
Text Message Management | Group Email Communication
- Children’s Check-in – Easily check kids in with a barcoded key tag. First time visitors receive a temporary barcode until they choose to request their own key tag. Children’s security is the key to a parent’s peace of mind during a service.
- Online Registration – Discover and sign-up for Small groups, Camps, Mission Trips, Classes and Bible Studies.
- Prayer Request Management – Submit a prayer request and review current prayer needs of others within the church body.
- Text Message Management – Subscribe to receive text message alerts for relevant information including: text alert during services (from children’s ministry), text to give, weather cancellations, volunteer reminders and ministry-specific text messages.
- Group Email Communication – Communicate with fellow small group members through group email or text messaging system; as well as locate at any time detailed meeting information on groups currently registered.
Browse & Schedule Volunteer Opportunities
Online Registration for Classes, Small Groups & Camps
Online Group Management Tools
Group Email & Text Messaging***
Raise Support for Mission Trips & Track Fundraising Efforts***
***Online Giving and Text messaging require payment to external service providers, so text message setup will be available, but sending a text message will be unavailable.***
“grace” – the unmerited favor of God toward man | “base” – a conceptual structure or entity on which something draws or depends